Hosanna Academy Tokyo Japanese Language School fully recognizes the importance of the management of personal information and complies with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information", and hereby establishes the basic policy regarding the protection of personal information and promotes appropriate and reliable management of personal information.
- 1. Acquisition, use, and provision of personal information
- ①When acquiring personal information, we will specify the purpose of use as clearly as possible, use legal and fair means to the extent necessary to achieve that purpose, and obtain consent.
- ②We will limit the use of personal information to within the scope of the purposes of use that have been clearly indicated, notified, or publicly announced to the individual, and will take measures to ensure that personal information is not used for purposes other than those stated in this policy.
- ③When we provide or entrust the handling of personal information to a third party, we will do so legally and within the scope of the purpose of use for which the individual has given consent.
- 2. Implementation of Safety Measures
- To ensure the accuracy of personal information and the safety of its use, we will establish safety measures, including information security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and to correct the security.
- 3. Appropriate Response to Complaints and Consultations
- We will respond appropriately and promptly to any complaints or consultations from the individual to whom the information pertains. In addition, we respect the rights of the person who has provided us with his/her personal information, and will respond legally and without delay to requests from the person to disclose, correct, or delete his/her own information, or to stop the use or provision of such information.
- 4. Compliance with Laws, Guidelines and Standards
- In order to realize proper protection of personal information, we will comply with laws, regulations, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information.
Contact for inquiries regarding personal information
〒197-0003 1443-5 Kumagawa, Fussa-shi, Tokyo
Hosanna Academy Tokyo Japanese Language School Personal Information Protection Officer